Customer Support Specialist
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Customer Support Specialist you will be responsible for resolving customers and partners queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ and partners’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.This will include answering calls, providing product information, and helping transform customers and partners into evangelists by being informative, empathetic, and committed to solving their problem.
You must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer and partner inquiry that crosses your desk.
Ultimately, you will be a public facing representative that works to establish our reputation as an organization that provides superior customer support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Interact with customers and partners via telephone, email and Viber to provide support and information on TaxiMe App.
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers and partners problems and concerns.
- Maintain customer and partners accounts and records of interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Аnswer inquiries on administrative and technical topics via our ticketing system.
- Coordinate all technical issues with our Engineering team.
- Propose potential products or services to top management to gather customer information and analyse customer needs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Support Specialist
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Comfortable working under pressure and squeezed deadlines
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Excellent remuneration package
- A friendly and supportive team with the ambition to create a positive impact on the world.
- Cool office with very accessible location and a rooftop cafe with a killer view and atmosphere
- Free multisport card
- Discounts for TaxiMe rides
- If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you! Mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.